Stratosphere Tower - Casino and Resort
2000 S LAS VEGAS BLVD Las Vegas, NV 89104
Las Vegas Strip
Some important information about your hotel.
- Please Note: A daily Resort Fee of $14.99 plus tax will be charged by the hotel at check-in. This fee covers the following amenities: Daily unlimited admission for up to 4 guests staying in the same room to the Stratosphere Tower, $19.99 tickets for up to 4 guests to see Frankie Moreno, 2-for-1 tickets to see Pin Up, unlimited admission to Stratosphere Tower Fitness Center during stay, 20% off select services at Roni Josef, spa and salon, and an all-day thrill pass ride for $25.
- A valid credit/debit card and government issued photo identification must be presented at the time of check-in.
2,427 rooms, 24 floors
A true Vegas landmark, the Stratosphere Hotel and Casino's 1,149-foot tower dominates the Vegas skyline and features adrenaline-pumping rides at its summit.
The Stratosphere Tower features a revolving restaurant and lounge, indoor and outdoor observation decks, a spa, the Chapel in the Clouds, and several rides. Insanity the Ride spins riders over the edge of the tower. The X Scream is a giant teeter-totter that flings riders over the edge of the tower and back. Lastly, the Big Shot catapults riders up a portion of the tower at 45 miles per hour. SkyJump Las Vegas is the world's highest controlled descent. Stratosphere's new SkyJump Las Vegas thrill ride will be the jump of your life, just take that last step and plummet through the sky 855 feet, or the equivalent of 108 floors. The hotel is home to an 80,000-square-foot casino, featuring slots and video poker machines, a poker room, table games, keno, and a race and sports book.
Stratosphere Select rooms are fully renovated, and just the beginning of changes that will leave the Stratosphere Casino, Hotel & Tower new up, down and all around. new Stratosphere Select rooms feature 42 inch flat panel TVs, tile entry ways, granite bathroom counter tops and modern fixtures, MP3 alarm clocks, and in room safes. Each guestroom was thoughtfully decorated with contemporary accents and warm earth tones. Luxury bedding features soft duvets, fresh and crisp triple sheeting, and select pillows.
Level 8 Pool is now open for the Summer, with hours of 9am-6pm. The Roni Josef Salon Spa offers massage therapies and beauty treatments.
- Car rental desk
- Dry cleaning*
- Wi Fi Connection
- Interior corridor access to rooms
- Outdoor pool
- Room service
- Private dining for groups
- Golf course
- Swimming pool
- Family/oversized room
- Business Center
- Meeting Rooms
- Onsite convention services
Top of the World:
Located more than 800 feet above Las Vegas, this fine dining restaurant features culinary delights served in an elegant atmosphere with unparalleled views of the city as the restaurant revolves 360 degrees every 80 minutes.
McCall's Heartland Grill:
Experience the thrill of the grill! We’ve taken the best of the Midwest and added a touch of the coast.
For intimate ambiance and authentic Italian cuisine, there's no place like Fellini's Ristorante Italiano
- Las Vegas Convention Center - 2 Mi / 3 Km
- Downtown Las Vegas - 2 Mi / 3 Km
- Las Vegas Motor Speedway - 15 Mi / 24 Km
- Hoover Dam - 33 Mi / 53 Km
- Las Vegas Premium Outlets - 2 Mi / 3 Km
- Fashion Show Mall - 2 Mi / 3 Km
- LAS - 5 Mi / 8 Km