El Conquistador Resort, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
1000 CONQUISTADOR AVENUE Fajardo, 00738 PR
North Puerto Rico: Fajardo
Some important information about your hotel.
- The Casino will cease operation on September 30 2012.
- The closest airport to this property is San Juan Luis Munoz International Airport (Airport Code SJU). Choosing a flight into any other airport may result in additional transportation costs, either by ground or by air, for which you will be responsible. Also be advised that your purchase, unless indicated otherwise, does NOT include transportation from any airport to the hotel. To include transportation between SJU and the hotel, add the Ground Transportation option, if available, to your package during the booking process.
- A resort fee of 16% per room/night (plus tax) is collected at hotel. Fee subject to change. The fee includes: Palomino Island Services, Beach/Pool Chairs, Beach/Pool Towels, Funicular Service, Promenade Fitness Center, Pool Service, Pool Ambassador and In-room Electronic Safes. Unlimited local & 800# phone calls, tennis courts (based on availability). This charge is in addition to the rate quoted. Resort charge is not a governmental imposed charge.
129 customer reviews El Conquistador Resort, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
984 rooms, 6 floors
El Conquistador Resort & Golden Door Spa - A Waldorf Astoria Resort is perched on a 300 foot cliff overlooking the Caribbean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean. This luxurious Puerto Rico resort is divided into unique villages, providing a soothing getaway from the stress of the world. Enjoy breathtaking, panoramic ocean views at the villages of Las Brisas and La Vista.
Built into the side of a cliff and wrapped around its own swimming pool, let sea breezes caress you in Las Olas Village. Or just relax on your private balcony in La Marina Village, which overlooks the sea and is home to the water park and private marina. The resort is located approximately 31 miles from the San Juan International Airport.
Discover the resort s latest adventure: Coqui Water Park. This multi-million-dollar, seaside water park features thrilling waterslides, a lazy river, pools,Oasis Bar & Grill, and more. Couples and families alike can enjoy tons of outdoor fun and excitement while enjoying the breathtaking views.
Due to high demand and limited exclusive seating and space, Coqui Water Park tickets are for sale to resort guests exclusively. Included in the price of admission are inner tubes, pool towels, luxury lounge chairs, and endless water entertainment in the most exclusive water park destination in the Caribbean.
The resort fee includes: Palomino Island Services, beach/pool chairs, beach/pool towels, funicular service, Promenade Fitness Center, Las Olas Fitness Center, pool service, pool ambassador, complimentary wi-fi internet in guestrooms and public areas and in-room electronic safes. Unlimited use of local & 800 number phone calls.
Stingray*s is a favored casual fine dining spot located on the Resort Marina. Award-winning Chef Dayn Smith will delight your palate with his inspired Caribbean infused cuisine specializing in seafood. Reservations required
Strip House is a modern steak house serving superb beef prepared perfectly with a crusting of char located on the Mirador level.
La Piccola Fontana
La Piccola Fontana
Delight your senses with the exquisite Northern Italian creations of Chef Alfonso Pescarino in a luxurious and romantic environment. For over 20 years the leader in Italian dinning serving their famous risottos pastas steaks and seafood will soon open its doors at the new El Conquistador Resort location. Let us provide you with our award winning services wine selection and cocktails.
Ballyhoo Bar and Grill
Featuring shrimp conch fritters quesadillas and burgers. with ocean and Palomino Island views. open for lunch and dinner
An informal open-air cafe-pizzeria located on the upper terrace overlooking the pool and Palomino Island - Bella Vista offers a wide selection of pizzas sandwiches salads and Mediterranean specialties. Open for lunch and dinner
Cozy*s Gourmet Market
A gourmet shop offering everything from Deli to Ice Cream located next to Starbucks
An al fresco cafe on Palomino Island featuring burgers chicken seafood snacks and tropical drinks in open-air seating
Coffee shop dining around a sky-lit fountain. offering sandwiches traditional American dishes and Caribbean specialties as well as a Sandwich and Ice Cream Parlor
Ventana Del Caribe
Located in Las Casitas perched high on the hill is Ventana*s offering an amazing view of the Caribbean and featuring salads appetizers burgers sandwiches and tropical drinks for lunch.
Blossoms offer Pan-Asian cuisine from sizzling Teppanyaki delights innovative Hunan to Szechwan specialties and a Sushi Bar boasting the freshest s
- SJU - 31 Mi / 50 Km
- Bioluminescent Bay - 4 Mi / 6 Km
- El Yungue Rainforest - 11 Mi / 18 Km
- Las Cabezas De San Juan - 4 Mi / 6 Km
- Fajardo - 4 Mi / 6 Km