ARIA Resort & Casino at CityCenter
3730 S. Las Vegas Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89109
Las Vegas Strip
Some important information about your hotel.
- Check-In is at 3:00 PM and Check-Out is at 11:00 AM.
- Guests must be at least 21 years of age to register at ARIA.
- Guests room balance plus a minimum room deposit of $200 is required to register at check-in, and to forego incidental charging privileges.
- Guests room balance plus $130 per day authorization on a valid credit card is required to register, and to access incidental charging privileges.
- Guests using a debit card in lieu of a credit card acknowledge unused funds are released upon check-out yet may take 5-7 business days to become available through their financial institution.
- Room rate is based on a double occupancy plus 12% tax. A mandatory daily resort fee of $25 plus tax will be added to the nightly rate. Additional in-room amenities may be subject to additional fees.
- Fully-stocked refreshment centers are provided in each guest room, not intended for storage of personal items. Stocked items are billed to the guests account as soon as they are removed from the refreshment center.
555 customer reviews ARIA Resort & Casino at CityCenter
4,004 rooms, 61 floors
ARIA, located in the heart of the all new CityCenter, is a dramatic, yet graceful combination of striking architecture and sustainable design. This is a dramatic, yet graceful combination of striking architecture and sustainable design. From the soaring three story lobby to the naturally lit casino, ARIA redefines Las Vegas and its skyline. The resort features a variety of dining experiences, dynamic collection of lounges and bars, a nightclub, luxury spa, pools and entertainment fit for a king, literally: Cirque du Soleil presents an exclusive performance based on the music of Elvis. The contemporary architecture will be complemented by the warm, intimate decor elements of reclaimed wood and native stone. ARIA's modern tower is uniquely designed to deliver expansive floor-to-ceiling windows from every guest room with a unique corner-window offering breathtaking panoramic views.
- Car rental desk
- Dry cleaning*
- Interior corridor access to rooms
- Outdoor pool
- Private dining for groups
- Health Club
- Swimming pool
- Data port
- Non-smoking only
- Accessible room
- Business Center
- Meeting Rooms
- Onsite convention services
When you think about Las Vegas buffets there are normally two requirements; quality and variety. The Buffet at ARIA focuses not only on having a wide selection of dishes from around the world, but ensuring that they are of the highest quality and truly authentic. Using a mix of individual portions and home-style casserole dishes, this is one Las Vegas restaurant destination you cannot miss.
The details are what separate The Buffet at ARIA from all other Las Vegas buffets. Everything from the music to the serving dishes aspire to create an eclectic and unforgettable dining experience. Here, you will never find trays of pre-heated food sitting in warmers. Instead our buffet chefs put on a Las Vegas-style show with their cooking skills; carving, sautÃ©ing, baking, steaming and even using an authentic Tandoor Oven to create the food right before your eyes. Dining with a group? Ask the chefs to create a platter of your favorite dish for 4 or 14 people.
550 Degrees: The ideal temperature to cook your pizza to perfection
Bringing a Southern California favorite to the Las Vegas Strip, Javier's is now open in the center of the Casino Floor. Javier's delivers a rich heritage of authentic Mexican cuisine along with hand-shaken margaritas and a high-energy ambiance to Las Vegas.
Enjoy Baja specials including selections of seafood, beef, pork, chicken and vegetarian dishes both at the exquisite bar surrounded by dozens of the world's finest tequilas and in the main dining room featuring a chainsaw wood carving highlighting the Aztec civilization. Javier's in Las Vegas has the energy of your favorite Mexican restaurant with the high-end cuisine you expect from a dinner on The Strip.
- Fremont Street Experience - 4 Mi / 6 Km
- Cashman Field - 7 Mi / 11 Km
- University Of Nevada Las Vegas UNLV - 2 Mi / 3 Km
- Thomas And Mack - 3 Mi / 5 Km
- Theater Of Performing Arts - 6 Mi / 10 Km
- Las Vegas Convention And Visitors - 3 Mi / 5 Km
- Mt. Charleston - 40 Mi / 64 Km
- LAS - 2 Mi / 3 Km