Humphreys Half Moon Inn
2303 Shelter Island Drive San Diego, CA 92106
San Diego: San Diego Beaches and SeaWorld
Some important information about your hotel.
- There is a Passport Fee of $9.95 per room/night collected by the hotel which includes: Free High Speed Wireless Internet, Free Airport, Amtrak & Cruise Terminal Transfers, Free Business Center including Boarding Pass Printing, Free Two Hour Bike Rentals, Free Entrance to our Backstage Live Music Lounge, Free Dining offers in our Restaurant, Lounge and Pool Bar, Additional Discounted selections at our Restaurant, Lounge and Pool Bar and Discounts and Special Offers to local attractions and businesses.
99 customer reviews Humphreys Half Moon Inn
182 rooms, 2 floors
Humphreys Half Moon Inn and Suites is located on Shelter Island, known as San Diego's own Hawaiian isle. This tropical resort-style hotel overlooks the beautiful blue waters of the San Diego Bay and offers breathtaking views of the hotel's private marina and downtown San Diego. This tranquil setting is just minutes from the airport and San Diego's famous attractions.
All of the amenities that you would find at a luxury resort are offered at Humphreys Half Moon Inn and Suites. Work out the kinks in the fitness center and take advantage of its massage therapy. Relax by its large heated pool and unwind in the bubbling spa or sip your favorite cocktail at the poolside bar. Take an afternoon bicycle ride around Shelter Island or enjoy the scenic three-mile walking and jogging path along San Diego Bay. Exemplary guest services include concierge assistance, wireless internet, business center, daily room service, and valet. Airport transfers are complimentary. Experience Humphreys restaurant, with an innovative menu reflecting modern global cuisine created by an award-winning chef. At night, enjoy the best live music and dancing San Diego has to offer at Humphreys Backstage Live Music Club.
Humphreys 182 beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites are surrounded by arching palms and gentle ponds. Many of the accommodations offer patios or balconies with lush garden or bay views. All rooms feature refrigerators, microwaves, flat-screen LCD HD TVs, crisp new bedding, and more. Many of the rooms offer unique features such as beautiful new furniture, custom decor, carpeting, wood and granite flooring, and oversized plantation shutters.
LONG REGARDED IN SAN DIEGO AS ONE OF THE CITYS FINEST WATERFRONT RESTAURANTS HUMPHREYS FEATURES MODERN GLOBAL CUISINE AT ITS
FINEST AND OVERLOOKS THE MARINA ON BEAUTIFUL SAN DIEGO BAY.
AWARDED SAN DIEGOS FINEST RESTAURANT WITH LIVE MUSIC VENUE BY THE CALIFORNIA RESTAURANT ASSOCIATION HUMPHREYS RESTAURANT IS
CONSISTENTLY RATED AMONG THE BEST IN SAN DIEGO.
HUMPHREYS OFFERS CALIFORNIA FRESH PRODUCE SEAFOOD AND ANGUS BEEF - ARTFULLY COMBINED WITH THE FLAVORS OF THE CARIBBEAN GULF COAST MEDITERRANEAN AND PACIFIC RIM. THE EXTENSIVE WINE LIST
HAS RECEIVED THE AWARD OF EXCELLENCE BY WINE SPECTATOR FOR THREE CONSECUTIVE YEARS. OPEN DAILY FOR BREAKFAST LUNCH AND DINNER.
HUMPHREYS BACKSTAGE LIVE MUSIC CLUB
LONG REGARDED AS ONE OF THE CITYS FINEST WATERFRONT RESTAURANTS HUMPHREYS OVERLOOKS THE MARINA ON SAN DIEGO BAY. HUMPHREYS OFFERS CALIFORNIA FRESH PRODUCE SEAFOOD AND BEEF COMBINED WITH THE FLAVORS OF THE CARIBBEAN MEDITERRANEAN AND PACIFIC RIM.
- SAN - 3 Mi / 5 Km
- SNA - 90 Mi / 145 Km
- LAX - 90 Mi / 145 Km
- San Diego - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- Gaslamp Quarter - 5 Mi / 8 Km
- Seaport Village - 5 Mi / 8 Km
- USS Midway Museum - 5 Mi / 8 Km
- Petco Park - 6 Mi / 10 Km
- Balboa Park - 7 Mi / 11 Km
- San Diego Zoo - 7 Mi / 11 Km
- SEAWORLD SAN DIEGO - 6 Mi / 10 Km
- Old Town San Diego - 5 Mi / 8 Km
- Qualcomm Stadium - 12 Mi / 19 Km
- University Of San Diego - 12 Mi / 19 Km
- Lax - 90 Mi / 145 Km