Inn at Keystone
21966 US Highway 6 Keystone, CO 80435
Summit County: Keystone
Some important information about your hotel.
- Guests are responsible for paying the property's daily resort fee of $10.00 (plus tax) per room upon check-out, paid directly to the hotel. The fee includes parking, internet access, and other services and amenities to enhance your visit.
103 rooms, 0 floors
With views of Keystone Mountain and the surrounding peaks and wetlands, the Inn at Keystone is a six-story hotel located in the center of the resort and approximately 90 miles from Denver International Airport.
The inn is a five-minute shuttle ride to the lifts or a 400-yard walk to the base of Keystone Mountain.
Hotel amenities include the Black Bear Grill (restaurant and lounge) and access to the rooftop hot tubs with views of the surrounding mountains. Keystone Resort guests receive an Adventure Passport good for free activities around the resort and access to the complimentary shuttle. Small pets are welcome (fee may apply).
Rooms feature daily maid service, mini-refrigerators, coffeemakers (with first night's coffee supply), hairdryers, irons and ironing boards, and cable TV.
-NO MEAL PLANS OFFERED
BLACK BEAR GRILL - ON SITE - FULL SERVICE
RESTAURANT - CUISINE AMERICAN GRILL HOURS -
BREAKFAST 7A-10A - DINNER 6-9.30PM
LOCATION - ON PROPERTY
TYPE OF FOOD -
DRESS CODE - NO
- DEN - 94 Mi / 151 Km
- QKS - 11 Mi / 18 Km
- EGE - 72 Mi / 116 Km
- COS - 145 Mi / 233 Km
- ASE - 101 Mi / 163 Km
- Steamboat Springs - 97 Mi / 156 Km
- Breckenridge - 14 Mi / 23 Km
- Vail - 37 Mi / 60 Km
- Beaver Creek - 42 Mi / 68 Km
- Avon - 42 Mi / 68 Km
- Silverthorne - 8 Mi / 13 Km
- Denver - 55 Mi / 89 Km
- Dillon - 46 Mi / 74 Km
- Loveland Ski Area - 15 Mi / 24 Km