Walt Disney World Dolphin
1500 Epcot Resorts Boulevard Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
Some important information about your hotel.
- All hotel guests will be responsible for paying the property's mandatory resort service package of $20.00 USD (plus tax) daily at the time of check-in. The resort fee covers unlimited domestic long distance per day, unlimited access to the resort's health club facilities, in room high-speed Internet access , and 2 bottles of water daily.
Self parking is $15 per day or valet parking is $23 per day.
303 customer reviews Walt Disney World Dolphin
1,509 rooms, 20 floors
The award-winning Walt Disney World Dolphin is located between Epcot and Disney's Hollywood Studios and close to Disney's Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom theme parks. Staying on-site at this Disney resort allows guests to enjoy many special Disney benefits including Extra Magic Hours, complimentary shuttle throughout Disney, on-site Disney desks, character dining, advance tee times on Disney golf courses, complimentary delivery of purchases made at Disney theme parks, and complimentary parking at Disney theme parks.
Guests can enjoy 17 restaurants and lounges including coastal cuisine, Italian, steak and seafood, sushi, 24-hour room service, and more. Additional amenities include four lighted tennis courts, supervised children's programs, five pools (including a three-acre grotto pool and white-sand beach), jogging trails, health clubs, massage therapy, beauty salon, and the nearby Disney's Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Courses.
The beautifully-appointed guestrooms feature custom-designed carpeting and draperies, while the centerpiece is the Westin Heavenly Bed featuring a pillow-top mattress, a cozy white goose-down comforter, three crisp 250 thread-count sheets, and five overstuffed fluffy pillows. Additional room amenities include 32-inch flat screen TVs with HD cable channels, laptop safe, hair dryer, and iron/ironing board.
- Air Conditioning
- Car rental desk
- Dry cleaning*
- Executive floor
- Wi Fi Connection
- Interior corridor access to rooms
- Children programs
- Outdoor pool
- Room service
- Private dining for groups
- Golf course
- Health Club
- Swimming pool
- Data port
- Non-smoking only
- Accessible room
- Family/oversized room
- Business Center
- Meeting Rooms
Shula's Steakhouse restaurant is themed after the 1972 Miami Dolphins' "Perfect Season" - the only team in NFL history to finish a season undefeated. The menus are hand painted on an official NFL game football. At Shula's Steak Houses, one of the featured entrees is the 48-Ounce Porterhouse.
Il Mulino New York Trattoria:
Il Mulino New York Trattoria reflects the infectious enthusiasm and joy the Mascis take in bringing the Italian tradition of fine food and hospitality to your table. Simple, straightforward, wholesome and always fresh - it's the Il Mulino New York tradition. Enjoy!
Award-winning Kimonos restaurant and lounge is a favorite among locals and international guests alike. Voted top restaurant for sushi by the Orlando Sentinel readers, guests experience the fine art of sushi preparation each night.
The décor at Kimonos is as impressive as the cuisine. Dark teakwood, colorful kimonos and an intimate atmosphere are the inviting hallmarks of this authentic Japanese sushi bar. House specialties include traditional Oriental hors d'oeuvres, gyoza, tempura platters, kobe beef and duck satay.
True to form, Kimonos also features a nightly karaoke sing-a-long, featuring popular tunes spanning several decades… always a hit with the late night crowd.
- Disneys Hollywood Studios - 0 Mi / 1 Km
- Wet N Wild - 11 Mi / 18 Km
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 2 Mi / 3 Km
- SeaWorld Orlando - 8 Mi / 13 Km
- Universal Studios - 13 Mi / 21 Km
- Disney's Epcot - 0 Mi / 1 Km
- Downtown Disney - 5 Mi / 8 Km
- Disneys Typhoon Lagoon - 2 Mi / 3 Km
- Legoland - 25 Mi / 40 Km
- Amway Arena - 20 Mi / 32 Km
- Disneys Wide World Of Sports - 2 Mi / 3 Km
- Lake Buena Vista Factory Outlet Mall - 8 Mi / 13 Km
- Disneys Animal Kingdom - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Gatorland - 11 Mi / 18 Km
- ORL - 20 Mi / 32 Km
- MCO - 18 Mi / 29 Km