The Grand Summit Hotel at Canyons Resort
4000 Canyons Resort Drive Park City, UT 84098
Park City: Park City
Some important information about your hotel.
- Canyons dining facilities fall under the Talisker Restaurant Collection umbrella. Talisker's renowned cuisine is rooted in what comes from the land, specifically, the Wasatch Mountain corridor. Often described as Rocky Mountain Cuisine, menu offerings include a balance between the refined and the rugged, borrowing from both haute cuisine and foods indigenous to Canyons mountain heritage. Guests will embark on a delightful culinary adventure fulfilling their desires in inviting and wondrously inventive restaurants. The Farm offers both lunch and dinner (seasonal). Located in the heart of the Resort Village, with a spectacular view of both Ski Beach and the mountain, the Farm features New American cuisine. Red Tail Grill, located in the Resort Village, offers amazing views of the mountain. Featuring an innovative Southwest menu served in a rustic setting, it is a perfect al fresco dining spot for breakfast (seasonal), lunch and dinner. Looking for a family oriented ambiance? Visit Murdock's named for Canyons iconic mascot, Murdock the Moose. Open for breakfast, lunch, apres ski and dinner this casual canteen serves assorted chocolate recipes, sandwiches and grinders. Be sure to visit the exciting and eclectic Talisker on Main located in the heart of historic Main Street. Bistro at Canyons, featuring New American Kosher Cuisine, is the very first certified Kosher Restaurant at any US ski resort. Located at Silverado Lodge, it is open in winter season only.
Maps & Directions
-THE CANYONS IS EASY TO GET TO AND JUST 35 MINUTES FROM THE
FROM THE AIRPORT TAKE I80 EAST THROUGH SALT LAKE CITY. I-80
MERGES WITH I15
YOU WILL NOW FOLLOW I80 EAST FOR ABOUT 15 MINUTES AND TAKE
EXIT 145 KIMBALL JUNCTION / PARK CITY.
THIS EXIT IS THE MAIN ROAD THAT ENTERS PARK CITY AND THE
CANYONS. YOU WILL BE ON SR224.
FOLLOW 224 FOR TWO MILES FROM THE EXIT AND TAKE A RIGHT AT
THE STOP LIGHT ON TO THE CANYONS RESORT DRIVE.
CONTINUE A SHORT DISTANCE UP TO THE CANYONS.
DAY SKIERS* TURN LEFT JUST PAST THE 7/ELEVEN AND PARK IN THE
CABRIOLET PARKING LOT AND RIDE THE CABRIOLET INTO THE
RESORT LODGING GUESTS* FOLLOW THE CANYONS RESORT DRIVE TO
-SALT LAKE CITY INTL AIRPORT - 35.0MI / 56.3KM
**Please Note Fees May Apply To Above Transportation**
- - Canyons Resort . . . . . . . . . . .0.0 Mi /0.0 Km
- - Historic Park City . . . . . . . . .3.0 Mi /4.8 Km
- - Salt Lake City . . . . . . . . . . .29.0 Mi /46.7 Km
- 2 Mi / 3 Km
- - Park City Municipal Golf Course . . Mi /3.2 Km
- 3 Mi / 5 Km
- - Park City Mountain Resort . . . . . Mi /4.8 Km
- 6 Mi / 10 Km
- - Utah Olympic Winter Sports Park . . Mi /9.7 Km
- - Deer Valley Ski Resort . . . . . . .5.0 Mi /8.0 Km