Book a hotel near 1883 Train Depot, Terre Haute
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near 1883 Train Depot
1883 Train Depot Hotel & Travel Guide
If you're the type of traveler that has a wide range of interests, you'll be sure to love 1883 Train Depot.
Rockville, where it is, sits 55 miles (89 kilometers) from the state capital, Indianapolis.
If you're just here to see 1883 Train Depot, you'd do well to book a room at the Motel Forrest Rockville. At 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, it's the closest hotel to the sight.
If you want a close-by venue to dine out, go straight to Benjamins (605 East Ohio Street, Rockville). 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, it's not just well-located, but it's one of the better restaurants here. You can enjoy a few rounds of drinks with a side-serving of people-watching at Thirty Six Saloon (108 East Ohio Street, Rockville) after that.
Other Things to Do Near 1883 Train DepotOnce you're finished with 1883 Train Depot, get ready to experience all that the wider region has available:
- Bring the entire family together for a fun picture beside Billie Creek Village, a must-see building in the area.
- You don't need to be a designer to be able to see the difference between Sim Smith Bridge and bridges created today. Check out this historic site for the full experience.
- Engineers and travelers alike will enjoy some time at Bridgeton Covered Bridge. Plan a tour to find out more about this historic piece of architecture.
- Head back into nature by going to the well-known Turkey Run State Park, a wonderful destination for those looking for some time in the outdoors.
- As the water moves underneath Narrows Bridge, try to comprehend how much work it took to create this impressive structure.