360 Cellars Estate is the perfect place to visit if you're seeking a more grown-up kind of fun.
It's located in Tri-Cities, which is roughly 190 miles (306 kilometers) from the state capital, Olympia.
Even though you'll only find 2 accommodations nearby, they are a short commute from the attraction. You can plan on spending a night or two at the Hampton Inn Kennewick at Southridge and GuestHouse Inn & Suites Kennewick/Tri-Cities, both within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of 360 Cellars Estate.
The area's value hotels manage to provide an excellent standard of service while keeping their rates as low as can be. Some choices are the Fairfield Inn By Marriott Kennewick and the Comfort Inn Kennewick.
Other Things to Do Near 360 Cellars Estate
You've traveled a long way, so surely 360 Cellars Estate is just the beginning. After you're done, investigate what else the area has available:
- To make sure that memories from the past are never erased, the local community built 911 World Trade Center Memorial so everyone could pay their respects.
- Three Rivers Convention Center is an excellent place for large meetings and other events.
- You'll have a blast finding gifts for family and friends, as well as a few well-deserved treats for yourself, at Columbia Center Mall.
- Kick a ball around with your friends and explore the greenery at Columbia Park. You can even bring a simple picnic and really make a day of it.
- Free up a few hours and get your game face on at Spare Time Lanes.