Welcome to Aalborg Vestby. Here you’ll feel right at home in your own 65 m² hotel apartment with room for 4 guests. The apartment offers everything the heart desires in comfort such as clean fresh towels and linens.
It’s airy and invitingly decorated with modern furniture. The kitchen is fully equipped so you’ll have ample opportunity to cook a nice meal from scratch on the days you don’t feel like exploring one of Aalborg’s many wonderful restaurants. You’ll also find a brand new smart tv in the apartment so you can log on to your favourite streaming services such as Netflix or HBO.
In the back of the property you’ll find a cosy little yard where you have the opportunity to enjoy a summer evening with barbecue.
The apartment is located on the raised ground floor so you won’t be bothered by curious looks from passers-by. If you’re arriving by car there is free parking in the area.
Within walking distance you’ll find:
• Aalborg center (1,5 km) with a variety of restaurants, shopping, museums and cultural life
• Jomfru Ane Gade (1 km), where you’ll find the famous pulsating nightlife of Aalborg
• Aalborg’s idyllic harbour area with green leisurely spots and architectonic marvels such as Musikkens Hus (concert house) and the Utzon Center (the last building designed by Danish architect Jørn Utzon before he passed away)
• Aalborg Street Food that offers authentic street food and entertainment (1,1 km)
• The green and recreational area Mølleparken (1,8 km) - the perfect spot for a picnic
• Grocery shopping (350 m)
We can highly recommend taking a leisurely stroll in the neighbourhood where, if you remember to look up, you’ll see some of Denmark’s most beautiful street art. It’s right there on the buildings. Don’t forget your camera.
• Aalborg Vestby train station (300 m)
• Aalborg Bus station (900 m)
• Aalborg Airport (5 km)
Attractions within a 40 km radius
• Bisnap Beach (20 km)
• Aalborg Golf club (20 km)
• Fårup Sommerland (30 km) (amusement park)
• Fårup Sommerland Waterland (30 km) (amusement park)
The location is thus ideal for families who also want to get out of town for some hours to see what else the beautiful countryside of North Jutland has to offer.