Book a hotel near Actis Ikeja Mall, Ikeja
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Actis Ikeja Mall
Actis Ikeja Mall Hotel & Travel Guide
Thinking about stopping into Actis Ikeja Mall?
It is just one of many attractions that makes the city of Lagos so well-known.
Of the same importance as your sightseeing plan is your pick of accommodations. Fortunately for you, there are 20 posibilities in the vicinity of Actis Ikeja Mall. The Best Western Plus Lagos Ikeja and the Hotel ibis Lagos Ikeja are two choices that are only 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. You might also consider the Reliance Royal Suites, situated just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Give your wallet a break and have a look at the range of budget hotels a short stroll away. A pair of examples are the Divine Fountain Agidingbi and the Diplomat Hotel Ikeja, 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
You'll be immediately impressed by the sophisticated ambience and flawless service at the few top-rated establishments in the area. The Protea Hotel by Marriott Ikeja Select is a mere 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, or the Apartment Royale Hotel and Suites is 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and they are both equally excellent choices.
Sit back, sit back and get to know the locals at Mugg & Bean, which is just around the corner. Perhaps you're still peckish? FLAKKY J RESTAURANT is also nearby and offers a more serious dining experience. Discover a different facet of the local area and head to De Renaissance Hotel, also just around the corner.
Other Things to Do Near Actis Ikeja MallYou've traveled for quite some time, so surely Actis Ikeja Mall isn't going to be your only stop. Once you're finished, be sure to experience what the rest of the area has available:
- Time spent admiring Lagos State Government Secretariat will provide you with insight into the history and civic character of this destination and its people.
- Develop a more expansive understanding of aspects of the culture and spirit of the area by seeing and learning about Daystar Christian Centre, a local church.
- Most visitors will hear talk of Computer Village at least once. That's how popular a store it is.
- A local rec center, Lagos Country Club is a spot you'll want to visit.
- Take the opportunity to show off your grip, stance and swing at Ikeja Golf Club.