Book a hotel near Adams Museum, Deadwood
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Adams Museum
Adams Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
If you think of yourself as a fan of history, you'll enjoy learning about the past during your time at Adams Museum.
You can visit it in Deadwood, 170 miles (274 kilometers) from the state capital, Pierre.
Picking the perfect hotel is a key detail of any successful vacation. If you want to stay in the vicinity of Adams Museum, you'll be able to find about 22 options to choose from. The First Gold Hotel, Suites & Gaming and the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Deadwood-Gold Dust Casino are well-known places that are only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) and 0.07 miles (0.11 kilometers) away. You might also consider the Holiday Inn Resort Deadwood Mountain Grand, situated just 0.09 miles (0.14 kilometers) away.
Make your travels last longer and book a room at one of the nearby budget hotels. For instance, the Comfort Inn & Suites is located only 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, while the Iron Horse Inn is 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers).
Some of us simply aren't morning people. For those that got up feeling a bit lethargic, a freshly brewed coffee at Lee St. Station Cafe (3 Lee Street, Deadwood) is a great way to find that get-up-and-go. For a meal that's more filling, you can take your appetite along to Deadwood Loading Dock Lunchroom (51 Sherman Street, Deadwood).
Other Things to Do Near Adams MuseumOnce you're finished with Adams Museum, get set to experience all that the rest of the area has to offer:
- Chill out at Deadwood Mountain Grand, a notable local resort.
- One local attraction that you probably haven't yet considered is Deadwood Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Bureau, a significant government building.
- Take a seat at a table at Silverado if you love glitz and glamour and the exhiliration when the roulette wheel spins up.
- Claim a seat at the table at Mineral Palace Casino if you enjoy crowds and the magic in the air when the roulette wheel spins up.
- Sometimes, cemeteries are a lot more than just burial places. Mount Moriah Cemetery is among those historic cemeteries that can bring to life stories of the past.