Step back into the past at Al-Bass site.
It's located in Sour, 45 miles (72 kilometers) out of the national capital, Beirut.
Since it's only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, the Murex Hotel is the perfect hotel choice for those wanting to stay close to Al-Bass site.
Soak up the alluring aroma of fresh ground coffee beans or order a pastry at Albaradii Cafe. It's only a brief stroll from Al-Bass site. If your hunger's not going to go away that easily, check out Abou Deeb - Restaurant, a great eatery close by. Finish off a long afternoon with some refreshing drinks at Tyre Vibes Drink And Cocktails, also within walking distance, and be sure to propose a toast to your colleagues back at work.
Other Things to Do Near Al-Bass site
When you're finished visiting Al-Bass site, get set to experience everything that the wider region has to offer:
- If you're the intellectually curious sort, then you should take part in a special tour of Al-Mina excavations. This popular local attraction offers a fascinating glimpse at an archaeological dig site, in addition to a number of the amazing items that were found.
- Send your respects at Holy Cross Cathedral, the region's principal church of worship.
- To enjoy an adventure that digs up the past, find your way to Tyre Hippodrome, where you can see the fascinating results of a real archaeological dig.
- Tyre Archeological Site is a local attraction that will bring you back in time. You will have the opportunity to see an archaeological dig, in addition to a number of intriguing items that were found as a result.
- Tyre Harbour is the perfect place to take a walk by the water's edge.