Book a hotel near Ala Moana Beach Park, Honolulu
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Ala Moana Beach Park
Ala Moana Beach Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Get away from the traffic and tarmac when you visit Ala Moana Beach Park, where Mother Nature will nourish you.
It is in Honolulu, the exciting state capital.
Accommodation is an essential part of any good trip. With as many as 93 options within an easy commute of Ala Moana Beach Park, it won't be hard to find exactly what you need. You might like to consider the Halekulani or the Aston Waikiki Beach Tower, conveniently located 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively. One other good choice, the Trump International Hotel Waikiki, is 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
There is an endless number of ways to spend your money while you are on vacation. If you're not too bothered about where you stay, why not reserve a room at one of the low cost places nearby? The Marina Tower Waikiki and the Pagoda Hotel can be found 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) and 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, respectively.
You will be treated to outstanding accommodation and first-rate service at one of the upmarket hotels nearby. You probably won't want to leave once you set foot in your room. Highly endorsed are the Grand Waikikian by Hilton Grand Vacations and the Modern Honolulu, only 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) and 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, respectively.
When you're finished at Ala Moana Beach Park, take a short walk to Coffee Bean And Tea Leaf and enjoy a steaming mug of coffee and the inviting surrounds. Another well-known local establishment is L&L Hawaiian Barbecue Ala Moana Beach Park, offering an impressive range of dishes and a convenient location. Round off a wonderful day with a drink at Vintage Cave Café, which is also just down the road.
Other Things to Do Near Ala Moana Beach ParkIf you have enough time, you'll want to investigate some of the other attractions in the area:
- See the birds soaring overhead as you make the most of the refreshing sea air at Magic Island. This is the ideal place to come for vistas of the vast surrounding ocean.
- Don't forget to leave some space in your suitcase or backpack if you're thinking about shopping at Ala Moana Center.
- Ensure you leave some room in your luggage if you plan to visit Ward Village Shops.
- Ala Wai Yacht Harbor is a great spot to take a walk by the water.
- If you love to get out on the water, find out about the range of activities at X-Treme Parasail.