Book a hotel near Alder House Glassblowing, Gleneden Beach
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Alder House Glassblowing
Alder House Glassblowing Hotel & Travel Guide
Alder House Glassblowing is certainly a place worth experiencing.
To see it, go approximately 50 miles (80 kilometers) from the state capital, Salem, until you reach Lincoln City.
There are 2 accommodations close by, so it'd be a wise idea to book in advance. You might appreciate the Salishan Spa and Golf Resort and Beachcombers Haven. You'll find them within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Alder House Glassblowing.
No-frills services and comfortable rooms at excellent prices. That is what awaits you when you make your reservation at one of the less expensive hotels in the vicinity. A couple of popular ones are the Travelodge Depoe Bay and the Seagull Beach Front Motel.
A night at the A Lobster Lookout by RedAwning is worth each and every dollar. It is the one high-end hotel in the area, located 3 miles (5 kilometers) away.
Enjoy a breather from being on the go and savor some culinary delights at Samphire (North, 7760 U.S. 101, Gleneden Beach), 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Alder House GlassblowingAfter you're finished with Alder House Glassblowing, there are a number of other things to experience in the area:
- Learning about the history of a place at North Lincoln County Historical Museum will help you become more understanding of the land and its citizens during your getaway.
- If you're a fan of theater, you can enjoy a production at Theatre West.
- Nature awaits you at Fogarty Creek State Recreation Area. Bring along a lunch, and spend some time admiring the natural landscape.
- If you want a keepsake of your vacation, look beyond the common mugs, T-shirts and fridge magnets, and discover the ideal memento at Tanger Outlet Center.
- Enjoy a cruise around Boiler Bay State Wayside to experience the smell of the sea air and lapping waves.