Book a hotel near Allegany Museum, Cumberland
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Allegany Museum
Allegany Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
Enhance your knowledge on the local culture when you visit Allegany Museum.
It is in Cumberland. If you're unfamiliar with that name, it is 130 miles (209 kilometers) away from the capital of the state, Annapolis.
Taking a room at the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cumberland and Ramada Cumberland Downtown is the next best thing to staying at Allegany Museum itself, at least as far as convenience is concerned.
You can save some of your cash for the things you really enjoy when you stay at one of the perfectly priced hotels that are in the area. Some of your choices are the Comfort Inn & Suites LaVale - Cumberland and the Rodeway Inn.
Within easy walking distance of Allegany Museum, Cafe Mark is the perfect place to take in the region's cafe scene. A notable eating option which is also nearby is C T Mini Pig. It's a superb choice if you'd like a more substantial meal or desire something a little more indulgent. Sharing a bottle or two of your favorite beer at Niner's Canal Pub might be just what you need after a busy day.
Other Things to Do Near Allegany MuseumAfter finishing up at Allegany Museum, there are a variety of other attractions that'll keep you inspired:
- Watch the performers express a tale with their graceful bodies at Windsor Hall.
- Follow the route of inhabitants from a previous era and venture down Western Maryland Railroad Station.
- You should head to C&O Canal National Historic Park Visitor's Center to view the information displays. Get the brochures and maps that might help you enjoy your vacation.
- The halls of George Washington's Headquarters possess some fascinating history. Find out more about this historic structure by booking a tour.
- Grasp a more expansive understanding of aspects of the culture and spirit of the area by going to see Emmanuel Episcopal Church, a local sanctuary.
Jump on the metro at the nearest station, Cumberland, after you've seen Allegany Museum. It's a mere 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away!