Book a hotel near Almaden Plaza, San Jose
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Almaden Plaza
Almaden Plaza Hotel & Travel Guide
A visit to Almaden Plaza is a fantastic way to fill up some of your next vacation.
It's situated in San Jose, which is roughly 95 miles (153 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
You'll find 35 accommodation options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Almaden Plaza, each of which offers convenience and comfort. The Hotel Valencia Santana Row and Hotel De Anza should offer you some, if not all, of the comforts you desire.
If you're the type of traveler that is totally fine with modest facilities, you may book a room at one of the few low-cost accommodations in the vicinity. If you aren't quite sure where to start, consider the Clarion Inn Silicon Valley and the Americas Best Value Inn San Jose Convention Center.
You hear some people say the best things in life should be free. That may or may not be true, as the upscale establishments here will certainly make for some lasting memories. Consider The Fairmont San Jose and San Jose Marriott.
Breathe in the stimulating aroma of fresh ground coffee beans or browse the menu for one of the snacks at Yopop. It's a brief walk away from Almaden Plaza. You can locate more extensive dining options also close by at Red Lobster. Recall the highlights of a wonderful day and kick back with a drink at Chili's Grill & Bar, which is also in the immediate vicinity.
Other Things to Do Near Almaden PlazaAfter you're finished with Almaden Plaza, there are even more things to see in the wider region:
- Once you're done visiting the more well-known museums, take a look at the displays at New Almaden Quicksilver Mine.
- On a cloudy day, Nor Cal Laser Tag is the perfect destination if you are travelling with teens.
- There's nothing like a good laugh, so make the trip to Santa Clara County Fairgrounds for a day of fun and laughter.
- It's a good idea to save some space in your luggage if you plan to enjoy some shopping at The Pruneyard Shopping Center.
- A trek on the popular Coyote Creek Parkway Path invariably rewards nature enthusiasts with scenic landscapes and a refreshing break from the hustle and bustle of busy tourist sites.