Known as one of the premier natural attractions, Almaden Quicksilver County Park will delight nature enthusiasts.
San Jose, where it is situated, lies 100 miles (161 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Sacramento.
You won’t be left out in the cold when searching for some accommodation near Almaden Quicksilver County Park. You can choose from 6 hotels within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of the action. You can compare the Residence Inn by Marriott San Jose South and Dolce Hayes Mansion.
Practical travelers may appreciate staying at the Days Inn San Jose Convention Center, 6 miles (10 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Almaden Quicksilver County Park
Once you've finished with Almaden Quicksilver County Park, be sure not to neglect the region's other sights:
- While not the most prestigious or famous museum, New Almaden Quicksilver Mine is still worth an afternoon visit if you love to learn.
- You can find the perfect gifts and souvenirs for family and friends at Almaden Plaza. Be sure to treat yourself, too!
- Admire the vast cravasses and rocky outcrops of Santa Ynez Canyon, a true wonder of nature.
- At Cinnabar Hills Golf Club, paying members readily gather for a coffee while plotting a few leisurely activities.
- A hike along the popular Coyote Creek Parkway Path always rewards lovers of nature with scenic landscapes and a much-deserved break from the hustle and bustle of daily city life.