Book a hotel near Alpine Slide at Magic Mountain, The Village
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Alpine Slide at Magic Mountain
Alpine Slide at Magic Mountain Hotel & Travel Guide
Countless thrills are what visitors experience at Alpine Slide at Magic Mountain.
To see it, head 390 miles (628 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento, to Big Bear Lake.
Since you'll be spending a lot of time at Alpine Slide at Magic Mountain, why don't you stay close by? With 35 nearby possibilities, you are sure to locate something comfortable. Some places to look into are The Club At Big Bear Village, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, The Inn at Fawnskin, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and also the Knickerbocker Mansion Country Inn, situated just 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
If you'd like to save some pennies for a rainy day, you might want to consider the moderately priced hotels here. The Big Bear Lakefront Lodge, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, and the Cozy Hollow Lodge, 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, are two places that you can start off with.
A night or more at the Bear Lassen Chalet is certain to be a vacation highlight. It is just 4 miles (6 kilometers) away.
Visitors with a sweet-tooth may find it difficult to turn down one of the mouth-watering baked goods at Tea & Coffee Exchange (40568 Village Drive, Big Bear Lake). If you want to dine out, swing by Big Bear Mountain Brewery (40260 Big Bear Boulevard, Big Bear Lake) and see if the dishes are to your liking.
Other Things to Do Near Alpine Slide at Magic MountainAfter you're done at Alpine Slide at Magic Mountain, there are a range of other activities to keep you busy:
- Get away to nature by spending time at Aspen Glen Picnic Area, a local recreational area.
- Admire the sailboats and lovely yachts moored in the docks, or just stroll around and breathe fresh air at Big Bear Marina. Remember to contact them ahead of time for information.
- Free up a few hours and get your game on at Bowling Barn.
- If you are eager to go on another adventure in the region, have a look at Big Bear Visitor Center and pick up a few pamphlets.
- During your time here, make sure you go and see Pine Knot Marina, a marina.