Planning a visit to Alta Laguna Park?
Laguna Beach, approximately 400 miles (644 kilometers) away from the state capital, Sacramento, is where you will find it.
For quick and easy access to Alta Laguna Park, you can get a room at one of the 9 hotels that are a short commute away. Only 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, you'll be able to hang your hat at the Surf And Sand Resort. Some other choices are the 14 West, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the La Casa del Camino, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
You can save your money for what you really love when you spend a few nights at one of the sensibly priced solutions that are in the area. The Tides Laguna Beach and the Laguna Beach Inn are worth considering.
Live like a celebrity at one of the several luxurious hotels that are a short drive away. The Villas at Pelican Hill Resort and Montage Laguna Beach are ideal.
Other Things to Do Near Alta Laguna Park
After you've seen all there is to see at Alta Laguna Park, there are even more experiences available in the rest of the area:
- Regardless of your scholarly background, a prearranged tour around the hectic campus of Laguna College of Art and Design will have you wishing that you and your friends were on your way to a lecture.
- The performances, festivals and special events featured at Sawdust Art Festival Grounds are valued by the local creators and viewers.
- A tour of Pacific Marine Mammal Center, an animal sanctuary, is worthwhile for every nature lover.
- Set aside time to check out the highly respected program of art courses, exhibits and music shows provided by Festival of Arts.
- Make time to enjoy a play and travel to a different world at Laguna Playhouse.