Pack your bags and plan your trip to ‘James West,’ a vacation rental apartment in Huntingdon! This rustic 4-bedroom, 1.5-bathroom cabin is part of Urban Saddle Ranch, a multi-unit property set on 50 acres, where you can enjoy fresh air, sunshine, and petting the local horses with your kiddos! With so much to do on site, you may never want to leave—but when you do, you’ll find Raystown Lake, hiking trails, hunting grounds, a local Walmart, and Penn State stadiums all nearby!
-- THE PROPERTY --
* NOTE: There are other vacation rentals on site; with some shared outdoor amenities *
Pet-Friendly | On-Site Amenities
Let this property serve as a rustic respite for those not seeking high-end accommodation after early mornings hunting, afternoons hiking, lazy lake days, and everything in between!
Bedroom 1: Full Bed, Twin Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 4: Full Bed, Twin Bed
SHARED AMENITIES: Deck w/ picnic table, gas grills, outdoor seating, pond, miniature ponies, horses, 50 acres of land, firewood available for purchase
INDOOR LIVING: Two stories of living space, flat-screen TV, leather sectional, 4-person table, walk-in shower, central heating
KITCHEN: Fully equipped, coffeemaker, microwave, dishware
PARKING: Parking lot (on premises)
ADDTL ACCOMMODATIONS: There are 8 additional vacation rentals available for rent. Please reach out to Evolve for more information
-- THE LOCATION --
RAYSTOWN LAKE (1.0 mile): 8,000-acre lake, picnic areas, beaches, boat launches, campgrounds, trails, fishing, marinas, Snyders Run Boat Launch (16.4 miles), Seven Points Beach (24.5 miles), Raystown Lake Visitor Center (23.7 miles)
HUNTING: State Game Lands 71 (20.3 miles), State Game Lands 118B (25.6 miles), Whitetail Memories (26.7 miles), I Diehl Hunt (31.0 miles), Spring Lane Hunt Club (32.7 miles)
HIKING: Thousand Steps of Standing Stone Trail (13.4 miles), Trough Creek State Park (16.4 miles), Susquehannock Campground (25.0 miles)
NEARBY ATTRACTIONS: Penn State (45.5 miles), Lincoln Caverns (16.9 miles), DelGrosso’s Park and Laguna Splash (36.4 miles), Railroaders Memorial Museum (48.7 miles)
AIRPORT: Harrisburg International Airport (107 miles), Altoona-Blair County Airport (41.3 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental makes it easy to find and book properties you'll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we'll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we'll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
PLEASE NOTE: COVID-19 government imposed travel restrictions may impact your travel plans. Please be sure to check and follow government guidelines for travel in this area.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking or drug use anywhere on the property
- No firearms. Only authorized persons are permitted to carry on the property. Violators will be evicted and face possible legal action
- Pet-friendly with fee. Please specify at the time of booking if you are bringing a pet so the fee can be collected
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- No towels or toiletries are provided
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note this cabin does not have WiFi or internet
- NOTE: During the fall and winter, it is recommended you bring additional blankets and other camping amenities as needed
- NOTE: Pet fees must be paid prior to check-in. If a guest is caught attempting to sneak in a pet they will be asked to vacate the listing, with no refund.