Make your next rural retreat one to remember at 'Lone Ranger,' a vacation rental cabin in Huntingdon! As part of Urban Saddle Ranch, this rustic 2-bedroom, 1-bath cabin grants access to over 50 acres of shared land, where you can cookout, fish in the pond, and meet the local ponies that call this place home! Spend a day at Raystown Lake, walk over to the dam just one mile away, bring to a boat along to launch at Snyder's Run, or head to Penn State to catch a football game at Beaver Stadium!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Pets Allowed w/ Fee | Barbecue Grill
This rustic, simple property was made to host an array of travelers who aren't in need of high-end accommodations - whether you're a small family, couple, or lone ranger!
Bedroom 1: Full Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin Bed
SHARED AMENITIES: Pond, miniature ponies, horses, 50 acres of land
OUTDOOR LIVING: Covered front deck, picnic table, charcoal grill, 2 Adirondack chairs, firewood available for purchase
INDOOR LIVING: Open floor plan, flat-screen TV, walk-in shower, central heating
KITCHENETTE: Well-equipped, coffeemaker, microwave, dishware
PARKING: Parking lot (on premises)
ADDTL ACCOMMODATIONS: There are 8 additional vacation rentals available for rent. Please reach out to Evolve for more information
* NOTE: There are other vacation rentals on site; with some shared outdoor amenities *
-- THE LOCATION --
RAYSTOWN LAKE (1.0 mile): 8,000-acre lake, picnic areas, beaches, boat launches, campgrounds, trails, fishing, marinas, Snyders Run Boat Launch (16.4 miles), Seven Points Beach (24.5 miles), Raystown Lake Visitor Center (23.7 miles)
HUNTING AREAS: State Game Lands 71 (20.3 miles), State Game Lands 118B (25.6 miles), Whitetail Memories (26.7 miles), I Diehl Hunt (31.0 miles), Spring Lane Hunt Club (32.7 miles)
HIKING TRAILS: Thousand Steps of Standing Stone Trail (13.4 miles), Trough Creek State Park (16.4 miles), Susquehannock Campground (25.0 miles)
ATTRACTIONS: Penn State (45.5 miles), Beaver Stadium (46.4 miles), Walmart Supercenter (15.4 miles), Lincoln Caverns (16.9 miles), DelGrosso’s Park and Laguna Splash (36.4 miles), Railroaders Memorial Museum (48.7 miles)
AIRPORT: Harrisburg International Airport (107 miles) | Altoona-Blair County Airport (41.3 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental makes it easy to find and book properties you'll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we'll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we'll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
PLEASE NOTE: COVID-19 government imposed travel restrictions may impact your travel plans. Please be sure to check and follow government guidelines for travel in this area.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking or drug use anywhere on the property
- No firearms. Only authorized persons are permitted to carry on the property. Violators will be evicted and face possible legal action
- Pet friendly w/ $50 per stay fee (+ fees & taxes, max 2 allowed). Please specify at the time of booking if you are bringing a pet so the fee can be collected
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- No towels or toiletries are provided
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note this cabin does not have WiFi or internet
- NOTE: During the fall and winter, it is recommended you bring additional blankets and other camping amenities as needed
- NOTE: Pet fees must be paid prior to check-in. If a guest is caught attempting to sneak in a pet they will be asked to vacate the listing, with no refund.