Book a hotel near American Airlines Center, Dallas
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near American Airlines Center
American Airlines Center Hotel & Travel Guide
Among the most iconic sights in the country, American Airlines Center is one of the first stops for visitors and it certainly lives up to its reputation.
It can be found in Dallas, a well-loved city that attracts travelers from all over the world.
If you want to stay among the hustle and bustle, you will be spoiled for choice. There are 40 hotels and other accommodations within the vicinity of American Airlines Center. The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas is only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away. If you don't like that, the Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek and the Hotel Crescent Court are situated 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) and 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, respectively.
There is an endless number of ways to spend your money while you are on vacation. If you're not too bothered about where you end up, why not reserve a room at one of the low cost places nearby? Check out the Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Medical/Market Center, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, or the Days Inn Market Center Dallas, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
If you want to discover the lap of luxury, choose from a multitude of first-class options nearby. The Joule and the W Dallas - Victory are some of the popular choices, 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you need a little spark, keep your senses alive with a burst of caffeine. You can try a cup of coffee from Café Victoria, just a short walk away. If you need something that's more substantial, Sheriff Blaylock's Grill is close-at-hand. After the sun has set, you might like to stroll down the road to The Wine Press for a drink.
Other Things to Do Near American Airlines CenterIf you have enough time, be sure to investigate some of the other attractions in the area:
- There is so much to learn at Perot Museum of Nature and Science. See an extensive range of exhibits on a wide range of subjects.
- You can have a bit of family time in some green spaces without ever leaving the city at Klyde Warren Park.
- Renoir, the famous French painter, once said that to understand art, you have to go to a museum and look at it. Why not take the advice of one of the greatest painters of all time and stop at Dallas Contemporary while you're in the region?
- At Dallas World Aquarium you will find exhibits filled with fascinating creatures from our planet's massive oceans.
- Stop to appreciate I.M. Pei's Fountain Place. You're able to see this impressive local skyscraper from a number of perspectives around town.
To visit American Airlines Center, try taking a train. The nearest station, Victory, is just 0.10 miles (0.16 kilometers) away.