Leave all of your tech gadgets in the glove compartment and take some respite from the stresses and the hassles of the modern world at American Tobacco Trail.
It's situated in Raleigh, a state capital that boasts a range of fascinating things to see and do.
You might want to book your accommodations before you head off, as there are no options around American Tobacco Trail. Many visitors have had a good experience with The Umstead Hotel and Spa, the Proximity Hotel and the O.Henry Hotel, located 13 miles (21 kilometers), 55 miles (89 kilometers) and 55 miles (89 kilometers) away, respectively.
Other Things to Do Near American Tobacco Trail
Surely you weren't going to finish your day after American Tobacco Trail? Set aside some time to see what else the wider region has in store:
- Try the fruity essences at Cloer Family Vineyards.
- Embark on a journey back through eras past when you visit New Hope Valley Rail Road.
- Enjoy the great outdoors with a fun excursion to Jordan Lake State Recreation Area, a large recreational area.
- Attend a performance and admire one or two exhibits that are showcased at Halle Cultural Arts Center.
- Harris Lake County Park is valued by locals and tourists alike. Take some time to enjoy the outdoors, and maybe a picnic lunch!