Book a hotel near Amesbury Sports Park, Amesbury
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Amesbury Sports Park
Amesbury Sports Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Ready to plan your trip to Amesbury Sports Park?
It is located in Amesbury, 40 miles (64 kilometers) outside of Concord, the capital of the state.
Adventurers on the lookout for someplace convenient to stay will find 9 potential accommodations, all within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Amesbury Sports Park. You can take a peek at the Garrison Inn Boutique Hotel and Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Seabrook.
Spend a few nights at the Hampshire Inn and Conference Center, 5 miles (8 kilometers) away, and free up your vacation budget for sampling the delectable local cuisine.
After you have experienced the various sites, relax at one of the handful of high-end hotels that are a short commute away. Suites and rooms at the Compass Rose Inn and Clark Currier Inn are solid choices.
Whether you're looking for a bite to eat or just somewhere to relax, Heav'nly Donuts has you covered, and it's conveniently located a few minutes away. However, if your belly's beginning to rumble, you can silence it by visiting Route 110 Roast Beef & Seafood, also close-at-hand. Walk a little further down the road and while away the rest of your day taste-testing the beer and wine at New England Sports Park.
Other Things to Do Near Amesbury Sports ParkAfter visiting Amesbury Sports Park, get ready for the other excellent attractions available in the region:
- Imagine that you've been transported back to the time of your ancestors as you go on a tour of Mary Baker Eddy Historic House, a historic house.
- Take in the sights and sounds of the natural environment as you explore Maudslay State Park.
- Get a better understanding of the area's maritime history with an outing to Lowell's Boat Shop.
- Fine-tune your swing and maybe shave some strokes off your game at Evergreen Valley Golf Course.
- Get closer to nature with a fun adventure in Atkinson Common, a local recreational area.