- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Heineken Experience
- 6 min walk
- Rembrandt Square
- 9 min walk
- Royal Theater Carre
- 10 min walk
- Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol)
- 15 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Amsterdam's Amsterdam City Centre neighborhood, The Amsterdam Canal Hotel is in the city center and near a metro station. Heineken Experience and Rijksmuseum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Rembrandt Square and Leidseplein. Check out an event or a game at Olympic Stadium, and consider making time for Artis, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- Heineken Experience - 6 min walk
- Rembrandt Square - 9 min walk
- Royal Theater Carre - 10 min walk
- Rijksmuseum - 11 min walk
- Hermitage Amsterdam - 12 min walk
- Frederiksplein - 2 min walk
- Rokin Station - 16 min walk
- Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) - 15 min drive
About this property
The Amsterdam Canal Hotel
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
Staffs are friendly and helpful. The worst thing is there is no lift in building. We stayed on 3rd floor. Had to climb up3 floor each with 15 steps which were high and steep. Good exercise each day.😠 Room is small and stuffy.