- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- 1 min drive
- Disney California Adventure® Park
- 1 min drive
- Downtown Disney® District
- 2 min drive
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.)
- 36 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
This vacation home is located in Anaheim. City National Grove of Anaheim and Medieval Times are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Downtown Disney® District and Anaheim GardenWalk. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Disneyland®, or check out an event or a game at Angel Stadium of Anaheim.
- Disneyland® - 1 min drive
- Disney California Adventure® Park - 1 min drive
- Anaheim GardenWalk - 1 min drive
- American Sports Center - 2 min drive
- Downtown Disney® District - 2 min drive
- Santa Ana Regional Transportation Center - 12 min drive
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.) - 43 min drive
About this property
Disneyland Heated Pool w/ Discounted Tickets
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
Poplar Avenue Review
The first impressions of this home for our group of 12 family members was and still is that the photos do not actually represent the home in the way that we found it. In other words, the living room is smaller, the kitchen is smaller, the bedrooms are not elegant, the bathrooms were small and overall it was a masteful job of photographing a location that did not live up to the pics. And the neighbor hood left a lot to be desired. Having said that, we loved our time in the home and found James to be more than helpful with our questions, even those problems we created on our own like thinking the washing machine was not working when all it was was the water being turned off. If the description of the home were a bit more accurate, it would be great. We would not stay there again, however, because the home was not up to our expectations.