Pet owners shouldn't miss Anchorage, a city known for its hiking trails, and sights like Sullivan Arena and Kincaid Park. You can choose from Travelocity's 36 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Anchorage and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Anchorage with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Town Square Municipal Park, The Rooftop, and Delaney Park.
- Other things to see include Iditarod Trail Headquarters, William A. Egan Civic and Convention Center, and Kimball Building.
- Need a pet store? Try College Village Animal Clinic, Alaska Coral & Fish, or Invisible Fence.
- For vet care, VCA Alaska Pet Care Animal Hospital and Alaska Veterinary Clinic are both located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Anchorage
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Anchorage Airport
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel. Guests appreciate its proximity to the airport and spacious rooms.
- Inlet Tower Hotel And Suites
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate its proximity to the airport.
- The Lakefront Anchorage
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its proximity to the airport and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Anchorage
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Anchorage.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 40°F in the daytime to 8°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 67°F and the nighttime average is 24°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 68°F in the daytime to 37°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 50°F and the nighttime average is 10°F.