Book a hotel near Andover Bird Sanctuary, Andover
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Andover Bird Sanctuary
Andover Bird Sanctuary Hotel & Travel Guide
Your children's faces will light up and their smiles will broaden when they see the animals at Andover Bird Sanctuary.
You can explore it by traveling to Andover, 45 miles (72 kilometers) from the state capital, Concord.
There aren't really many accommodation options if you are hoping to stay within a short commute of Andover Bird Sanctuary. Your best bet is the Andover Inn, which is just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Is your camera full but your belly is empty? You can follow the wafting coffee 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) and indulge in a cup at Ultimate Perk Coffee Shop (96 Main Street, Andover). Enjoy another taste of the area's food scene at Samuel's (4 Chapel Avenue, Andover).
Other Things to Do Near Andover Bird SanctuaryAfter you're finished visiting Andover Bird Sanctuary, get ready to experience what the rest of the area has available:
- Those agelbra lessons will come back to you on a tour of Philips Academy.
- Take a look at the great collection of artworks at Addison Gallery of American Art. This distinguished art museum is an excellent space to spend some time.
- Examine a variety of objects from another time and learn all about the traditions and beliefs of past humans at Robert S. Peabody Museum.
- Go for a hike and check out the unspoiled land at Ward Reservation.
- With helpful staff and a range of activities, you'll have a fun day splashing around at Pomps Pond.
Heading to Andover Bird Sanctuary on the train has never felt so easy. The best station, Andover, is just 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.