Book a hotel near Anjuna Beach, Anjuna
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Anjuna Beach
Anjuna Beach Hotel & Travel Guide
You've no doubt seen it all over postcards or in your guidebook, but nothing is as impressive as viewing Anjuna Beach with your own eyes.
If you are interested in visiting, set off for Anjuna.
With 117 hotels in the vicinity of Anjuna Beach, it'll be a cinch to reserve a room that's perfect for you. 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, you'll find the Fahrenheit Hotel. A couple of other places to consider are the Casa Baga, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Resort Rio, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
There are countless ways to spend your money while you're on vacation. If you're not particular about where you end up, why not reserve a room at one of the budget places? For example, you will find the Evershine Guest House 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, while the Orange House is 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Why settle for anything less than the best? Stay a few nights at the Acron Waterfront Resort, just 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away. However, try to make a reservation ahead of time, since this is the only upmarket hotel nearby.
Enjoy a fine array of quick bites, tantalizing desserts and perfectly brewed coffee at Cafe Lilliput (Anjuna Beach, Monteiro Vaddo, Anjuna). The coffee house is just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Anjuna BeachAfter your time at Anjuna Beach, prepare yourself for the other attractions available in the wider region:
- Buy some unique and locally made gifts for your family back home and relax for a bit with a delicious snack at Anjuna Flea Market.
- For a guaranteed good time on a summers day, pack your hat and sunscreen and go to Splashdown Waterpark.
- Buy some unique and even handmade souvenirs and gifts and relax for a bit with a freshly made snack at Baga Night Market.
- Take in the salty air and listen to the cries of the seabirds when you spend the day at Ozran Beach.
- Take in the invigorating breezes and listen to the steady crashing of the waves at Baga Beach.