Pet owners shouldn't miss Ann Arbor, a city known for its shopping, and sights like Ann Arbor Hands On Museum and University of Michigan Museum of Art. You can choose from Travelocity's 16 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Ann Arbor and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Ann Arbor with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Nichols Arboretum, Buhr Park, and Matthaei Botanical Gardens.
- Other things to see include Michigan Stadium, Gerald R. Ford Library, and Cobblestone Farm.
- Need a pet store? Try Pet Supplies Plus, The Fish Doctors, or Tuesday Morning.
- For vet care, Humane Society of Huron Valley, Ann Arbor Cat Clinic, and Michigan Avenue Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Ann Arbor
- Red Roof PLUS+ Ann Arbor - U of Michigan North
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its quiet location and quiet rooms.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Ann Arbor North
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Graduate Ann Arbor
Pets stay free at this 4-star hotel. Guests appreciate its central location and room service.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Ann Arbor
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help plan your time in Ann Arbor.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 53°F in the daytime to 17°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 83°F and the nighttime average is 33°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 84°F in the daytime to 48°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 68°F and the nighttime average is 19°F.