Relish the beauty of the local landscape at Anna Ruby Falls.
It's located in Helen, roughly 80 miles (129 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Atlanta.
Staying in the vicinity of Anna Ruby Falls won't be difficult, since there are 15 potential accommodations less than 6 miles (10 kilometers) away. See which one appeals to you the most out of the Hampton Inn Helen and Red Roof Inn Helen.
If luxury surroundings aren't your style, have a look at some of the more modest hotels that are available. The Quality Inn Helen and the Americas Best Value Inn are worth considering.
Other Things to Do Near Anna Ruby Falls
Whether you'd like to venture down the road less traveled or check out the more well-known attractions, you won't run out of things to do once you're finished at Anna Ruby Falls:
- Keep an eye out for wildlife, hone your photography skills and walk along the trails at Unicoi State Park.
- For thrills and spills on a summers day, go to Helen Waterpark.
- Buy your tickets as early as you can if you want to see a concert at Helen Festhalle.
- You don't need to leave the city to enjoy the fresh air and natural atmosphere of beautiful parkland spaces. Unicoi Hill Park awaits tourists and locals alike.
- Helpful information displays and brochures can be seen at Alpine Helen/White County Convention and Visitors Bureau.