Pet owners shouldn't miss Annapolis, a city known for its shopping, and sights like Maryland State House and William Paca House. You can choose from Travelocity's 16 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Annapolis and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Annapolis with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Maryland Quiet Waters Park, Sandy Point State Park, and Kent Island.
- Other things to see include Six Flags America, Hammond-Harwood House, and Annapolis City Dock.
- Need a pet store? Try Wild Bird Center, Tuesday Morning, or Precious Puppies And Paws.
- For vet care, PetSmart, Bayside Animal Medical Center, and Eye Care for Animals are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Annapolis
- Loews Annapolis Hotel
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 4-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its central location and spacious rooms.
- Extended Stay America Annapolis - Womack Drive
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Annapolis
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help plan your trip in Annapolis.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 62°F in the daytime to 29°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 89°F and the nighttime average is 43°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 90°F in the daytime to 58°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 75°F and the nighttime average is 30°F.