Book a Hotel Near Clock Tower, Antalya
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Antalya Clock Tower
Clock Tower Hotel & Travel Guide
Clock Tower has a special place in the hearts and minds of the locals. During your time here, you will run into a number of fellow wanderers who've also come to experience this marvelous icon.
To locate it, head to Antalya, 240 miles (386 kilometers) from the national capital, Ankara.
How you sleep at night can greatly affect your energy levels, and you'll certainly want to be well-rested when you check out Clock Tower. Luckily, there are 70 hotels within a short walk. Simplify your search by investigating the Eski Masal Hotel - Special Class, Best Western Plus Khan Hotel and Mediterra Art Hotel.
Let your money go a little farther by booking a night at one of the budget hotels available here. The Hotel Frankfurt and the Blue Sea Garden are firm favorites, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) and 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, respectively.
All of life's conveniences are waiting to be enjoyed while you stay at one of the upscale establishments here. Highly recommended are the Ramada Plaza Antalya and the Puding Marina Residence - Special Class, just 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) and 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
Need a caffeine hit? Order a coffee at Berlin Cafe Bistro, which is close to Clock Tower. If your stomach is still grumbling, check out the food at Türkmen Döner & Kebap, a frequented eatery that's close by. Don't forget that you're on vacation. You're entitled to have a couple of drinks before bed, and 1923 Kaleiçi Cumhuriyet Meyhanesi is just another quick stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Clock TowerOnce you've finished with Clock Tower, don't neglect the region's other sights:
- Examine the architecture of Kale Kapısı, a much-loved landmark here.
- If you are around Tekeli Mehmet Pasa Mosque during the Islamic call to prayer, you'll be humbled by an experience unlike any other.
- Take some time to experience Yivli Minare Mosque and you will notice that no design feature was neglected in the development of this holy establishment.
- Look at the architecture of Hadrians Gate, a highly-frequented tourist attraction in the area.
- Get a better understanding of the history of the area by checking out some of its most well-known monuments, like Ataturk Monument.