Anthem Community Center is definitely a destination worth seeing.
It is located in Phoenix, the exciting state capital.
Since it's only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, many travelers who visit Anthem Community Center take a room at the Hampton Inn Phoenix/Anthem.
Isn't that your belly starting to rumble? Make your way to Wendy's (3422 West Anthem Way, Anthem) and your stomach will forgive you. Just 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) from Anthem Community Center is Legends Bar & Grill (3655 West Anthem Way # D115, Anthem), a lively hangout to enjoy a beer or wine at the end of your day.
Other Things to Do Near Anthem Community Center
After finishing up at Anthem Community Center, there are a whole host of other things that'll keep you busy:
- Head to Anthem Veterans Memorial, a structure that commemorates events of the past.
- Head over to Anthem Community Park, a grassy oasis, and enjoy soaking up some sun and admiring the green, leafy landscape that surrounds you.
- Educating yourself about the history of a region at Pioneer Arizona Living History Museum can help you to become more invested in the land and its citizens during your getaway.
- Be one with the culture and narratives of an era from the past in the historic village of Pioneer Living History Museum.
- Cave Creek Regional Park is popular with locals and tourists alike. Take some time to enjoy the outdoors, and maybe a picnic lunch!