Allow the natural world to cast its spell as you wander around at Antique Rose Emporium.
To see it, you'll have to travel 85 miles (137 kilometers) from the state capital, Austin, to Brenham.
You won't be able to locate a hotel in the immediate vicinity, but if you're willing to go a bit farther out, you can definitely find something. With as many as 5 places to stay that are 25 miles (40 kilometers) away, you won't mind the easy commute to Navasota. Several that you might like to consider are the Comfort Inn & Suites Navasota, Navasota Inn and Best Western Inn of Navasota.
Other Things to Do Near Antique Rose Emporium
After you're finally finished with Antique Rose Emporium, you certainly won't be at a loss for ideas with all of the other things that are going on in the region:
- Your travel group will appreciate a pungent jaunt through the regional notes that can be tried at Windy Winery.
- An excursion to Brenham Heritage Museum, a popular history museum, is always enjoyable and educational.
- There is nowhere better to take time out than Toubin Park. Enjoy a book, play with the kids or simply enjoy the peace and quiet in this idyllic urban sanctuary.
- Spending time shopping at The Book Nook is a fun way to fit in with the local people.
- Are you keen to spend some cash? The famed Blue Bell Creameries is a must-see on a lot of people's schedules.