Book a hotel near Apalachicola Chocalate Company, Apalachicola
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Apalachicola Chocalate Company
Apalachicola Chocalate Company Hotel & Travel Guide
Don't waste time wondering about what's next on the agenda. Apalachicola Chocalate Company is calling to you.
To reach it, you'll need to travel about 65 miles (105 kilometers) from the state capital, Tallahassee, until you arrive at Historic Downtown Apalachicola.
It's great to have alternatives when you're picking a room, and with about 5 possible accommodations only 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Apalachicola Chocalate Company, you can be sure you'll find something close. Lots of visitors have had a good experience at the Water Street Hotel And Marina, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, the Coombs Inn and Suites, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, and the Best Western Apalach Inn, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
A great vacation doesn't have to burn a hole though your wallet. Stay at the Rancho Inn, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and your dollar will last that much longer.
Conveniently located within walking distance, Apalachicola Chocolate & Coffee Company is well-known as a great place to meet some locals. If you're seeking a more formal bite, make your way to Apalachicola Seafood Grill, which is also close by. If you don't want to fall into bed and sleep too early, order a refreshing glass of wine or beer at Tamara's Tapa's Bar, another quick stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Apalachicola Chocalate CompanyAfter you're finished with Apalachicola Chocalate Company, there are a range of other things to keep you occupied:
- Buy tickets to enjoy a play and temporarily escape to another world at Dixie Theatre.
- Browsing at Downtown Books & Purl is a great way to do some shopping.
- Explore facets of the past and enjoy a fun family outing when you visit John Gorrie State Museum.
- Enjoy picturesque surroundings and soak up nature at Orman House Historic State Park.
- Purchase some unique and perhaps even handmade souvenirs and gifts and relax for a short while with a delicious snack at Grady Market.