Book a hotel near Aqueduct Racetrack, Queens
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Aqueduct Racetrack
Aqueduct Racetrack Hotel & Travel Guide
Looking for somewhere to stay close to Aqueduct Racetrack?
We're sure you won't need much convincing to go see it in New York, as it's a great city to experience in its own right.
For easy access to Aqueduct Racetrack, book a room at one of 8 accommodations that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers). The Sheraton JFK Airport Hotel, the Hilton Garden Inn Queens/JFK Airport and the Comfort Inn & Suites JFK Airport are three that are well-liked, and they are just 1 mile (2 kilometers), 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, respectively.
For friendly service at an economical price, consider staying at a low-cost hotel. The Days Inn & Suites Ozone Park/JFK Airport and the Econo Lodge South Ozone Park are situated just 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) and 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you're on the hunt for a luxury option within easy driving distance, look into the onefinestay - Brooklyn private homes, 4 miles (6 kilometers) away.
If you need a little spark, try to keep your brain awake with a jolt of caffeine. Enjoy your favorite coffee from Starbucks, a brief stroll away. If it's a hearty lunch or dinner you want, try Fortune Cookie Express Kitchen, a nearby eatery that's popular with locals and out-of-towners alike. Of course, there is no better way to end a day of exploring than with a drink or two. Bar 360, also a short walk away, is where you want to be.
Other Things to Do Near Aqueduct RacetrackAfter finishing up with Aqueduct Racetrack, visitors often check out some of the area's other popular attractions:
- Take a seat at the table at Resorts World Casino if you love glittering glamour and the magic in the air when the slots are whirring.
- Polish your swing and perhaps shave some strokes off your game at Forest Park Golf Course.
- Head to Forest Park, a grassy getaway, and simply enjoy basking in the sun and appreciating the green, leafy landscape that surrounds you.
- Explore King Manor Museum, a frequently visited historic location, and understand why it's treasured by those who live here.
- A charming experience full of captivating fragrance and captivating colors is exactly what awaits you at Rufus King Park. Make sure you inquire about visiting hours before heading to this well-known private garden.