Book a Hotel Near Aragonese Castle, Ischia
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Aragonese Castle
Aragonese Castle Hotel & Travel Guide
Take a step back into an era from the past as you explore Aragonese Castle.
It is situated in Ischia.
Occasionally, it's nice to have few decisions to make, but when you're looking for a room you want options to choose from. The good news is that there are 50 accommodations in the surrounding area. A handful of places to think about are the IL Moresco Hotel and Spa, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, the Punta Molino Hotel Beach Resort and Spa, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, and the Miramare E Castello Hotel, situated just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
You are sure to receive a wonderful welcome in addition to a modest room charge at each of the bargain hotels available. Only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away is where you'll find the Villa Lieta, while you'll encounter the Albergo Da Maria 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
There's no need to wander too far to indulge in a little luxury. Choose from a great collection of sophisticated hotels nearby. Two popular choices are the Hotel Mare Blu, just 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, or the Hotel Imperial, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Is your phone gallery full but your belly is empty? Follow the smell of coffee 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) and enjoy a cup or two at Bar Trani Giovanni (Via Giovanni da Procida, 9, Ischia). If you're especially hungry, walk 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) to Restaurant Bar Coco ' (Ponte Aragonese, 1, Ischia).
Other Things to Do Near Aragonese CastleYou should take advantage of your free time by sampling the area's other attractions once you're done with Aragonese Castle:
- If you're eager for a little edification, see what's displayed at Museo del Mare.
- Are you looking for something a little different? Make plans to visit Santa Maria della Scala, a house of worship.
- A towering local structure, Guevara Tower is historically significant for the region and is an impressive sight.
- Every visitor will hear talk of Gelateria Ice da Luciano at least once. It's a popular local store.
- The whole family can get some inspiration, as well as education, at Diocesan Museum, which gathers, safeguards and showcases art to help contribute to the local culture.