Book a hotel near Arc de Triomf, Barcelona
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Arc de Triomf
Arc de Triomf Hotel & Travel Guide
Arc de Triomf is a wonderful experience. Remember to bring your camera, because this is a destination that you'll want to keep for the memory books.
We're sure you won't need much convincing to go see it in Barcelona, as it's a vibrant city to experience in its own right.
You'll be happy to find out that there are as many as 152 possible accommodations nearby, making your well-deserved break that much simpler. Why not begin the search at the Mercer Hotel Barcelona, Hotel Neri and Ohla Barcelona?
The rivalry between cheap hotels means that there's always a good deal for the frugal traveler. Two of the most well-known establishments include the Violeta Boutique, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, and the Rec Studios Barcelona - Decimonónico, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Wise wanderers should delight in the pleasant decor at one of the upmarket establishments here. You could make a reservation at the Hotel Arts Barcelona, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, or the Ciutadella Park Apartments, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
If it's been a long day, you can keep your senses alive with a jolt of caffeine. Enjoy your favorite coffee at Pica Pica N340 S L, just a short walk away. If you have time and an appreciation for eating, you can also indulge in the fine cuisine at Zhu, A. If you're eager for more, consider stopping for a relaxing drink at Bar Faro Azul.
Other Things to Do Near Arc de TriomfAfter your time is done at Arc de Triomf, there are still more things to experience in the area:
- Sant Pere de les Puelles is a tranquil house of worship. You can merely admire it from afar or check if you can make arrangements to have a tour inside.
- Get to better know the general character of the area by visiting some of its monuments, like Monument a Rafael Casanova.
- Castle of the Three Dragons, a real castle, is a must for people of all ages. Imagine yourself living centuries ago when you're in this remarkable landmark.
- There is so much to discover at Museu de Ciències Naturals. See a wide range of exhibits on an even wider range of topics.
- If you're in the mood for a little self-enlightenment, go and check out what's being exhibited at Chocolate Museum.
If you're trying to find an easy way to get to Arc de Triomf, why not catch the train? If you hop off at the closest station, Barcelona-Arc de Triomf, it's only 0.07 miles (0.11 kilometers) away. Another station that's a bit farther, at 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer), is Estación de Francia.