Book a hotel near Arch Spring, Altoona
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Arch Spring
Arch Spring Hotel & Travel Guide
You're bound to have a memorable experience with a visit to Arch Spring.
Altoona, 75 miles (121 kilometers) from the state capital, Harrisburg, is where you'll find it.
Get set to travel a little to reach your hotel room after an action-packed day. Given its remote location, there's nowhere to stay in the immediate vicinity. The Omni Bedford Springs Resort is 45 miles (72 kilometers) away, the Holiday Inn Express State College at Williamsburg Square 20 miles (32 kilometers) and the White Hall Manor Bed & Breakfast 60 miles (97 kilometers).
Other Things to Do Near Arch SpringAfter you're finished enjoying Arch Spring, get set for everything that the rest of the area has to offer:
- Make time for a tour of a historic fort, Fort Roberdeau.
- The whole family is sure to have an action-packed day filled with games and rides at DelGrosso's Amusement Park, a well-liked local theme park.
- Keep an eye out for wildlife, hone your photography skills and enjoy a walk at Canoe Creek State Park.
- Lincoln Caverns and Whisper Rocks is a local cave that you should see. You'll be impressed as you look into the remarkable darkness and feel the characteristically chilly air.
- Arrange a tour through Penn State Altoona and watch as the enthusiastic scholars and dedicated educators hustle through this spirited campus.