Pull out the ski gloves and your warmest beanie and get ready for some thrilling fun at Arizona Snowbowl.
You'll find it in Flagstaff, 130 miles (209 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Phoenix.
If you'd like to stay nearby, you should reserve a room right away. There's just 1 hotel in the vicinity. The Ski Lift Lodge & Cabins is an easy 4 miles (6 kilometers) from Arizona Snowbowl.
Other Things to Do Near Arizona Snowbowl
Surely you aren't planning to finish your day after Arizona Snowbowl? Give yourself some time to find out what else there is to do:
- You'll have an entirely new outlook on the area after witnessing the incredible natural surroundings from Humphreys Peak, a popular summit here.
- You'll gain a whole new perspective of the area after observing the exceptional view from Humphrey's Peak, a well-known pinnacle here.
- History enthusiasts should plan to visit Museum of Northern Arizona, where history comes to life with stories from the past.
- History may not always come alive in lecture halls, but the exhibits at Arizona Historical Society Pioneer Museum offer an enlightening experience for all visitors, young and old.
- A family outing to Pioneer Museum, a history museum, is always enjoyable and educational.