Book a hotel near Arkansas Museum of Discovery, Downtown Little Rock
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Arkansas Museum of Discovery
Arkansas Museum of Discovery Hotel & Travel Guide
Enhance your understanding of the local culture when you visit Arkansas Museum of Discovery.
It's one of the many attractions that makes Little Rock, the capital of the state, such a beloved travel destination.
Choice of hotel can sometimes be the difference between a regular trip and a great one. There are 12 possibilities to choose from that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Arkansas Museum of Discovery, so it shouldn't be too hard to locate one that suits your needs. Discerning travelers enjoy The Empress of Little Rock, Residence Inn Little Rock Downtown and Little Rock Marriott, 1 mile (2 kilometers), 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) and 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, respectively.
You can save your money for what you really love when you spend a few nights at one of the sensibly priced solutions that are a short drive away. Some examples are the Candlewood Suites North Little Rock and the Quality Inn & Suites I-40 East.
For those who are finding it too hard to pay attention to the day's itinerary, a caffeinated beverage might be in order. Just 0.05 miles (0.08 kilometers) from Arkansas Museum of Discovery, The Bistro – Eat. Drink. Connect.® (521 President Clinton Avenue, Little Rock) is a fantastic option. You can also go to Damgoode Pies (500 President Clinton Avenue, Little Rock), a favorite eatery with out-of-towners and locals alike.
Other Things to Do Near Arkansas Museum of DiscoveryYou've traveled a long way, so surely Arkansas Museum of Discovery isn't going to be your only stop. After you're done, be sure to experience what the rest of the area has available:
- Be blown away by the dedicated actors who perform at Ron Robinson Theater and appreciate the amount of effort which goes into a production.
- Go on a hike among nature's beauty at The Arkansas River Trail, a well-known local trail.
- Engineers and travelers will relish a bit of time at Junction Bridge. Organize a tour to find out more about this significant piece of architecture.
- Some time spent at Historic Arkansas Museum is an awesome way to learn about regional history in a relaxing way.
- Enjoy the fragrant smells and the enchanting flower displays at H.U. Lee International Gate and Garden. If you can, time it so that you'll be able to see the flowers when they're in bloom.