Book a hotel near Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children, South Orange
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children
Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children Hotel & Travel Guide
You're bound to have an interesting experience with a trip to Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children.
To experience it, along with a wide range of other attractions, pack your bags and head to the wonderful city of Orlando.
Only staying for a short amount of time? Reserve a spot at one of the 9 hotels that lie within an easy drive of Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children. Just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, you can pack it in for the night at the Grand Bohemian Orlando, Autograph Collection. Some other choices are the Aloft Orlando Downtown, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, and the Embassy Suites Orlando - Downtown, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Not too far away, you can find some very affordable solutions that are ideal for making your daily budget go further. Some recommendations are the Days Inn Orlando Downtown and the Sleep Inn & Suites Orlando International Airport.
Enjoy the distinctive aroma of freshly brewed coffee or order one of the snacks from Starbucks. It's a brief walk away from Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children. Is your stomach still growling? Delaney's Tavern is also not far away and offers a more serious dining experience. Sharing a bottle of the local brew at QUEST DIAGNOSTIC could be just the thing after a busy day.
Other Things to Do Near Arnold Palmer Hospital for ChildrenIf you are hoping to cram as much as is humanly possible into your itinerary, here's a sampling of what else is happening:
- Grand Avenue Park is a green urban sanctuary. It is always an ideal spot to lie back in the grass and simply relax outdoors.
- You'll have lots of fun finding presents for your family and friends, as well as a few well-deserved treats for yourself, at The Market at Southside Shopping Center.
- The outstanding performances, cultural festivals and various other events offered by Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts are valued by local creators and spectators.
- Before you find your way to Orlando City Hall, read up on this important building.
- If touring the sights is getting tiresome, AirHeads Indoor Trampoline Arena is the perfect place for those who are looking for a way to occupy fidgety youngsters.
If you're looking for a convenient way to get to Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children, hop on the train and get off at Orlando Station, the stop that's only 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) from your destination.