Find & compare hotels with free parking in Asheville, NC from $59
Top Asheville Hotels with Free Parking
Pet owners shouldn't miss Asheville, a city known for its hiking trails, and sights like The Orange Peel and Biltmore Estate. Take your pick from Travelocity's 90 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Asheville and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Asheville with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Lake Jocassee, Pack Square, and North Carolina Arboretum.
- Other things to see include Asheville Outlets, Sierra Nevada Brewing Company, and Lake Lure.
- Need a pet store? Try Don & Ed's Grooming & Pets, Woof in the Woods, or Wag! A Unique Pet Boutique.
- For vet care, Office of People and Pets Acupuncture, Country Lane Animal Hospital: Mccracken David DVM, and Dillman Thomas DVM are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Asheville
- Etowah Valley Golf & Resort
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Asheville/Biltmore
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
- Extended Stay America - Asheville - Tunnel Road
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Asheville
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help better plan your time in Asheville.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 63°F in the daytime to 26°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 84°F and the nighttime average is 39°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 84°F in the daytime to 50°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 72°F and the nighttime average is 27°F.