Looking around for a room not far from Atasia Spa?
It's located in Martinsburg, 200 miles (322 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Charleston.
Finding a nice place to lay your head that's close to Atasia Spa won't be hard, with the Berkeley Springs Motel and The Country Inn of Berkeley Springs being just moments away.
If you're simply looking for a good roof over your head, look into the handful of budget hotels that are just a few minutes away. You can make inquiries at the Super 8 - Hancock, MD and the Hancock Motel.
Take a quick break from your jam-packed itinerary and treat yourself to a hot drink at Tari's (33 North Washington Street, Berkeley Springs.) If you want a bit more on your plate, The Naked Olive Lounge (87 North Washington Street #100, Berkeley Springs) is a superb option.
Other Things to Do Near Atasia Spa
Surely you weren't planning to call it a day after Atasia Spa? Allow yourself some time to find out what else the wider region has to offer:
- Explore Museum of the Berkeley Springs, a much-loved historical site, and understand why it's treasured by all those who wander past.
- Berkeley Springs State Park is an idyllic urban sanctuary. It is always a wonderful spot to kick a ball around and simply relax outdoors.
- Admire what beautiful artworks are on display at Ice House.
- Serious shoppers will want to make a beeline for Berkeley Springs Antique Mall, an important store that people visit the area for.
- See the artworks on display at Artists of Merrywoods.