Skip the tourist trap and get the best of mountain life right here in the middle of it all. You will be king of the hill in our beautiful log home that is situated on top of a private 6 acre knob with mountain views. We are located approximately 15 minutes to the Hiwassee River/Cherokee National Forest & 25 minutes from Tellico Plains, Cherohala Skyway, Ocoee River.
Our cozy log home has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with 1600sqft to sprawl out in. Wrap around deck sits within the tree tops with great mountain view. Paved, private entrance that leads up to our home with double carport to keep your toys dry.
In addition, there is a large wrap around deck with plenty of seating and charcoal grill to do some outdoor cooking. There is also a fire pit in the back for making s'mores.
* Master bedroom (queen bed)
* Mater bath shower with sitting area
* Guest bedroom #1 (queen bed)
* Guest bedroom #2 (twin bed)
* Guest bedroom #3 (twin bed)
* Loft area (full size, pull out futon)
* Bathroom #2 (full shower/tub)
You will be able to use the entire cabin, you are renting the entire place and not sharing with anyone.
You will have access to a fully operational cabin and only need to bring your suitcase and toothbrush.
Plenty of things to do:
* Paddle or just float down the Hiwassee River
* Hike up to Gee Creek Falls and other numerous waterfalls in the area
* Bike and hike the mountains, National and State parks
* Watch nature from anywhere on the wrap around deck
* Take a nice ride and take in the scenic beauty of the Cherohala Skyway
* Fish for Rainbow Trout
* Whitewater raft the Ocoee River
* Ride the winding turns on the Tail of the Dragon
* Take a ride in an air glider
* Journey on the Hiwassee River Rail Adventure