If you are on the lookout for something interesting to experience on your travels, a trip to Atlanta Motorsports Park is an excellent choice.
It is located in Gainesville, approximately 50 miles (80 kilometers) from the state capital, Atlanta.
You won't find any accommodations in the area around Atlanta Motorsports Park, but if you widen your search a bit farther afield you'll find a few options. Located 45 miles (72 kilometers) away, The St. Regis Atlanta is a good choice. The Mandarin Oriental, Atlanta, 40 miles (64 kilometers) away, and The Whitley, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Atlanta Buckhead, a commute of 40 miles (64 kilometers), are two more choices you can look up.
Other Things to Do Near Atlanta Motorsports Park
If you want to explore more than just Atlanta Motorsports Park, get a taste of what else the area has to offer:
- Grab your hiking shoes and head out to East Ridge Spring Trail. This scenic hike is a wonderful way to immerse yourself in the natural beauty of the area.
- Take a trip down memory lane, remembering the greats and glories at Georgia Racing Hall of Fame.
- Colorful flowers and beautifully perfumed air await at Gibbs Gardens.
- Learn about nature and have a fun afternoon out at Gold City Corral.
- You'll have a wonderful time finding souvenirs and gifts for family and friends, as well as a few treats for yourself, at North Georgia Premium Outlet Mall.