Organizing a trip to Atlantis Waterpark on your next getaway?
You'll locate it in Jeffersonville - Clarksville, about 50 miles (80 kilometers) from the state capital, Frankfort.
If you're looking to be near Atlantis Waterpark, reserve your room at one of 13 hotels that are situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. The 21c Museum Hotel Louisville and the Courtyard by Marriott Louisville Downtown are a couple of great places here, found 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you're looking for a place to sleep that won't break the bank, a handful of budget hotels are available nearby. The Days Inn and Suites Jeffersonville IN and the Motel 6 Louisville N-Jeffersonville are 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Live the lifestyle of royalty at one of the several first-rate hotels that are a short commute away. Rooms at The Brown Hotel and The Seelbach Hilton Louisville are ideal choices.
Settle back and order a delicious beer at Derby Dinner Theater (derby dinner theater, Jeffersonville), just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Atlantis Waterpark
After your time is done at Atlantis Waterpark, there are still more things to experience in the wider region:
- Add a taste of the arts to your getaway by securing tickets to a play at Derby Dinner Playhouse.
- Falls of the Ohio State Park is an excellent escape for travelers yearning to spend some time surrounded by nature.
- If you are the intellectually curious sort, then schedule time to go on a tour of Falls of the Ohio Wildlife Conservation Area. This popular attraction offers an intriguing glimpse at an archaeological dig site, and some items that were found during the dig.
- Visit Schimpffs Confectionery, a great local spot where you can satisfy your sugar cravings with a selection of yummy treats.
- If you find yourself captivated by nature, Falls of the Ohio Interpretive State Park is a place you will certainly appreciate. Bring the kids for a walk in this calming environment.