Book a hotel near Augusta Civic Center, Augusta
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Augusta Civic Center
Augusta Civic Center Hotel & Travel Guide
Research what's planned at Augusta Civic Center during your travels. You may be lucky enough to catch an event!
It's situated in Augusta, a state capital that boasts a range of excellent things to see and do.
The right hotel can sometimes be the difference between a mediocre getaway and an incredible one. There are 6 accommodations to choose from that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Augusta Civic Center, so it shouldn't be too difficult finding one that has everything you want. The Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Augusta, the Hampton Inn Augusta and the Comfort Inn Civic Center are a few that are recommended, and only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers), 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you’re on the hunt for a reasonably priced hotel, check out the Super 8 Augusta, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
Breathe in the alluring aroma of freshly ground coffee beans or order one of the snacks at Dunkin' Donuts. It's only a brief stroll from Augusta Civic Center. If you're searching for food that's more nourishing, IHOP is in the neighborhood. Walk a bit further and while away the final hours of the day enjoying the drinks available at Uncorked WINE & Cheese.
Other Things to Do Near Augusta Civic CenterYou should maximize your time away by discovering the region's other attractions after you're finished with Augusta Civic Center:
- Visiting University of Maine at Augusta will trigger memories of your more carefree days as a student and provide you with a chance to learn about present-day college life.
- Uncover some fascinating stories from years gone by while you stroll through Maine Veterans Memorial Cemetery.
- Let your kids burn off some of their seemingly limitless energy by running around at Augusta Mill Park, a grassy getaway.
- Indulge in some serious shopping at Turnpike Mall, a popular retail destination for tourists and locals alike.
- Enjoy a thought-provoking tour of a historic fort, Old Fort Western.